Sunday 11 December 2011

More Red & White


I’m still not tired of this colour combo ...

009

And this little card has been made up in time to participate in A Passion for Papertrey’s challenge ... to create a Christmas/Holiday card using red and white :O)

These were made up to go with the tags I made last week, and they look so much prettier IRL

011

Stamps: Tag It #8 and #3, Love lies here
Cardstock: SU Real Red, crumb cake, PTI Stampers Select
Mediums: SU Real Red, PTI Fresh snow
Embellishments: Pure Poppy satin ribbon, rhinestone and stickles
Tools: Big Shot,snowflake from Doily Detals collection, 1 3-4 circle from 1 3-4 limitless layers, 1 3-8 Stampin Up punch, Dimonsionals

I had great fun putting these together

012

Come back later in the week and I’ll show you some more red & white cards ... I really have got carried away with this colour theme ...

 

 

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow--that's a lot of goodness. I love the red with white and kraft. And, that layer of doily is just perfect.

Aimee said...

These are gorgeous. Very classy colour combination ...red, white and kraft. Love them!

Post a Comment