Sunday 13 December 2009

Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration Starts Soon ...

A late Christmas present from Stampin Up! .... thats how I see it anyway :O)

Receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set for every £45 purchase you make from the current Idea Book & Catalogue, there are four fantastic sets to choose from.

The Sale-A-Bration promotion is running 30 December - 28th February 2010, so you have plenty of time to collect all four!

You don’t have to hold a workshop to make use of this promotion, I place orders all the time and you can add items to one anytime, but I do plan to place an order promptly on the 30th December for my first SAB stamp set (or two). Contact me for more details...

Click on the brochure below to see the fabulous Sale-A-Bration stamp sets ...



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment