Wednesday 2 December 2009

Christmas Jingle Planner.

My Stampin Up Mum Monica, sent out a tongue in cheek request on her blog Tuesday last week for a Christmas planner for her handbag, as she wasn't happy with her old method of lots of bits of paper, and lists on top of lists. So I set to work and made her this one:



and the inside

Recipe:

Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Christmas Jingle (Kit) , Merry Moments
M
ediums- Real Red
Embellishments - Red Gems (stash)
Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Stampin dimensionals, Sticky strip, Snail adhesive.

I had to steal the photos from Monica's blog as I forgot to take pics before I put it in the post!

I've been talking/emailing Monica for almost 2 years and I really can't believe that I'm finally going to meet her in person on Friday - Can't wait Smiley from millan.net




.

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is really pretty,Dawn....would make lovely xmas pressies.

Aimes said...

Dawn, you're on a role with these notepads! They're GORGEOUS! Oooh how lucky is Monica to have you as her downline?!
Hope you have a fabulous time meeting up with her - you're meeting up with everyone nowadays LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Monica Gale said...

Oh and how I love it!! Aimes is right, I am so very lucky to know you and have you on my team. I love you to bits and it was wonderful to finally meet you. Biiig hugs xxx

Post a Comment