Monday 12 October 2009

Whimsical 18th Birthday.

I had an order to make an 18th birthday card for a colleague at work over the weekend but it turned out awful, I wasn't happy with it at all, but I was running out of time so I CASed a card I really liked over on Carols blog, its really beautiful, made with one of the new hostess stamp sets available in the new Idea book and a catalogue.


Recipe: (All Stampin Up unless stated)

Stamps - Whimsical Wings, Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Mediums-
Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Embellishments -
Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. Vintage brads
Tools - Paper Cutter and scorer. Eyelet border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper snips.

Its a gorgeous card, in a gorgeous colour combo - I love it, think I'll be playing with this set a lot now.

3 comments:

Merry said...

That is a stunning card...beautiful images and love the inside.

Caryn said...

Ooh, I love pink and brown - this is stunning. Looking forward to meeting you at Steph's Make and Take too!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Aimes said...

Gorgeous! Love the images as well as the colour combo - you just gotta be chuffed with this card! I'm chuffed you're comin' to the PTI make and take too btw - woo hoo!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Post a Comment