Sunday 6 September 2009

CAS Challenge

Didn't think I'd have time to take part in this challenge but I got up early this morning and made this little number, it was so quick and easy I think I'll make a whole set of them.

The challenge was set over on A Passion for Papertrey a few weeks ago and finishes tomorrow morning and I forgot to pack any of my PTI stash when I went on holiday so this was my first chance to take part. For those who don't know CAS stands for: Clean and Simple - there is a more detailed description of CAS here on Splitcoaststampers.


Recipe (All products used are PTI unless stated)

Stamps: Floral Frenzy
Cardstock: Spring Moss, Sweet Blush
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dots Basic
Ribbon: Spring Moss
Ink: Old Olive (SU)


Will be back later with some photos of my hols, won't bore you with them all I promise, some photos of some cards I made during my hols and before I left. News about some last chance offers from Stampin Up ...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love CAS (although I don't do it very well lol) & I think this card is lovely :)

Can't wait to see holiday pics, I'll be back to check them out :)

Hugs
Steph xxx

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous Dawn - just what CAS is all about, simple but stunning! Thanks for joining in and can't wait to see your holiday snaps! Kate x

Aimes said...

How did I miss this little beauty?! You should definitely make a whole set of these - they're super!
Thanks so much for playing along! Can't wait to see some pics of your hols!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Post a Comment