Sunday 12 July 2009

UStamp Envelope & Photo Book

I joined Dawn Rapsas' UStamp again, I love all the projects, there are so many fantastic ideas, this is a take on one of the projects designed by Linda Hansen


Its for DD who has just requested more family photos - she's recently joined the RAF and didn't take many photos with her because she didn't want to make herself too homesick ;o)

I had to make a few alterations to the original instructions as the wallet wasn't quite thick enough to take eight photos, but it was easy enough to change. There's some fab projects posted already. Will try to get some more completed and posted ...




Recipe: (All supplies Stampin Up unless stated)

Cardstock - Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Rub-Ons - Hidden Garden Blossom, Cherished Memories
Ribbon - Stash
Punches - 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circles


The instructions used the Top Note Bigz die which I don't have :( but I loved the look .... thinking cap on .... I used my craftrobo instead, not exact but very similar ;o)

I have to show you this photo of one of our cats I took this afternoon, this is Polo, he's 16 and very forgetful, today he forgot to put his tongue away LOL








3 comments:

Aimes said...

What a lovely idea for your DD, I definitely recognise that first pic LOL!
Aw bless Polo, I'm a huge Cat Lover! My old Jasper used to do exactly the same - as well as walking into random objects LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Merry said...

This is beautiful.

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous photo book Dawn, I am sure DD will love it. M xx

Post a Comment