Tuesday 14 July 2009

Nestabilities

During the second session we played with Nestabilities, I bought my Big Shot back in April and haven't played with it that much so these workshops are brilliant for me, they really give me an insight into what I can do with my tools :O)

First card we made


The card was cut out using a Nestability, so was the flower! Isn't it FAB - I am going to be making these until they come out of my ears I swear .... they are adorable .... and so easy.


Really quick and easy card, but Paula showed us how to make a Scallop card using the Nesties I can't believe how easy it is - the workshop was so worth the money just for that!



The last project was this lovely little box, all cut out of little square nesties, and then stuck together. On the top of the box is another little nestie (circle) flower. I've used the little box as a gift box for a pot of lip balm for DD, another little 'pick me up' gift for her. This one is one its way to her this week ;o)


Recipe:

Designer Papers: My Minds Eye - Pretty Please Collection
Cardstock: Bazzill: Various colours (not noted, sorry)
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Long Classic Scallop Rectangle Small,
Scallop Square Large. Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Flower Creations.


3 comments:

Nicki said...

Oooh these are fab! lovely ideas and lovely colours too!
Nick
x

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous-ness!! Love the scalloped square card - gonna make me one of those! Hugs, Kate xx

Alex said...

Lovely cards using the Nestabilities :) I've yet to use these to make card blanks.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Post a Comment