Tuesday 5 February 2013

French Foliage Birthday cards

A few quick and simple birthday cards.

I actually made a small stack of these to keep in my drawer at work, colleagues are always raiding my stash.

004

I originally only bought this set for the little paint splatters, but those leaves have really grown on me ...  and I managed to use all six stamps that comes in the set on one card – I think that might be a first!

002

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: French Foliage 
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Grey,Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Ink: Basic Grey,Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Linen thread, neutral buttons 
Tools: Clear Mount Block ‘D’, Multipurpose liquid glue. Stamp-a-ma-jig.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I remember seeing this set in the catty and hardly noticing it, then my friend bought it and I borrowed it, talk about completely change your mind. Your card design is fabulous, I love the colour mix x

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful card ...might have persuaded me that I need these stamps too!

Post a Comment