Sunday 7 October 2012

Wedding Scrapbook Pt 1.

I was approached by the Mother of Bride, a friend of mine, to create a 12x12 Wedding Scrapbook for her daughter.  I thought it would be easy, after all I make cards for other people all the time … ‘HA’ creating a heirloom keepsake is something completely different!

I started with the basic colours, taken from the colours the bridesmaids were wearing (blue and pink) and used green as an accent colour. To coordinate, I used these colours throughout.

094

 

097

098    014

I’ve left room on most pages for the bride and groom to add their own journalling.

099

025  101

Some pages took hours/days to put together, others like the one above came together in less than a hour, although all those flowers were a little fiddly.

To be continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment