Wednesday 16 November 2011

Everything Eleanor CASE


I Love the Stampin In up set ‘Everything Eleanor’, very single stamp in the set is just gorgeous … the beautiful swirls, the huge frame and stunning flower heads ... but when it arrived I was completely stumped on how to use it ... I’d completely lost my mojo so I CASed a beautiful card by Monica

009

Stamps: Everything Eleanor
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, soft suede
DSP: Mocha Morning
Mediums: Rich Razzleberry, Black Onyx Versafine
Embellishments: 5/8 Basic Black satin and 1/8 Rich Razzleberry taffeta ribbon, Basic pearls
Tools: Paper snips, Tombow liquid glue, Dimensionals

010

I always find CASing a card gives me LOADS of inspiration – watch out for a few more Everything Eleanor cards coming soon

008

I’ll be back tomorrow with my very first WaltzingMouse Waltz card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment