Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentine 4 U

 

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine’s day yesterday and that you were all spoilt by your other halves, I know I certainly was :O)

This is the card I made for him:

007

Stamps: Banner Builder, Delightful Dahlia, YOF: Roses, On My couch, Mega Mixed Messages
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Basic Black, Pure Poppy, True Black
DSP: 2008 Bitty Dot Basics
Mediums- Real Red,  Old olive, Black Onyx Versafine
Embellishments: Basic rhinestones coloured with black copic, Black buttons, black bakers twine,
Tools – Large Scalloped border die, Mat Stack 3 die
Tools – By the numbers impression plate, Banner Builder dies, By the Numbers Collection (4) die, Scallop trim corner and border punches, paper snips, dimensionals

008

010 

Tomorrow, if I manage to get a photo of it, I’ll show you the lovely surprise I got yesterday ;O)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What a sweet card...not too girly :)

Jen Adcock said...

Wow! This is so clever. I love the story the collection of the sentiments tell en mass. So effective. Well done.

Pat said...

Youre into banners at the moment! me too!

Youve managed to make a valentines card look masculine and not too girly. Very clever

Post a Comment