Thursday 2 December 2010

A Passion for Christmas

Another challenge post, this one is for A Passion for Papertrey and is soooo easy – Its to create a card with a Holiday/Christmas theme, I’ve still got loads to make, made loads as commissions, but personally - everyone is expecting handmade cards this year! I’ve made well over 100 already and still got far too many to make ...

This is what is currently on the craft table

004

I’ve used Holiday Button Bits, stamped onto white cardstock, which was then die cut.  I then re-stamped the holly design and cut it out (I’m a glutton for punishment) and adhered the holly over the original stamp using 3D dimensional dots.  Makes the really simple design really pop.

I’m only making 10-15 of each design, so I’m using old designs, designs I’ve doodled, CASEing and panicking LOL

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's such a lovely card.

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Dawn, love it
Victoria
x

Aimes said...

OH my what a huge number of cards you have to make!!! Love the design of this one - and you can't go wrong with that scrummy, traditional colour combo!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Dana said...

Good grief, you've made over 100 holiday cards already? WOW!
This one is adorable. Light, fresh and colorful. Holly is so cheerful!

Caryn said...

That is my favourite stamp from the Button Bits sets - I adore it. Gorgeous card hun.
Thanks for playing along with us at A Passion for Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Post a Comment