Saturday 20 November 2010

Lots of swaps

Not a huge amount to show you I’m afraid, the one swap I could have taken photos of I was in too much of a hurry to get it in the post and completely forgot to take photos Smiley from millan.net

Eighteen of us have got together and have each chosen a card/project to case from the Stampin Up catalogue, which meant we each had to make eighteen cards ... I REALLY wish I’d chosen an simpler card. Many, many hours were spent bleaching, punching and distressing – can you guess which card I cased ...

As soon as my card comes back with the other seventeen I promise I will take a photo and post it.

In the meantime, what else have I been up to ... loads of Christmas cards, more swaps that I can’t share at the moment, which include, more than a few secret santa’s that I’ve made some handmade gifts for, and last but not least another swap – A Huge 12 days of Christmas Swap, I went upstairs to wrap this one yesterday, 4 HOURS LATER ...

478

I feel safe posting that little pile up on here as I’m pretty sure the recipient doesn't look on here. I had so much fun wrapping that lot, strange how I hate wrapping presents normally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment