Sunday 14 March 2010

SWU – Theme Challenge.

This weeks Stamp With Us challenge is a theme challenge, and the theme is ‘Men’s cards’ which I know I’m not alone in admitting I always struggle with, this is my attempt  ...

SWU Masc
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, So Saffron, Whisper White
DSP: Jackpot
Mediums- Versamark, Basic Black, So Saffron
Embellishments: Real Red, So Saffron, Black brads, 1/4” Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon
Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, stamp-a-ma-jig.


003
Why don't you join in? Come on over and check out the rest of the Design Team's wonderful creations, come and Stamp With Us

Hope to see you soon

Dawn
xxx
.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Great card for a man....I agree....so difficult.

Unknown said...

Love it Dawn - well done.

Bx

Kate Lewis said...

What a great man's card Dawn! I really love the colour scheme you chose! Hugs Kate x

Sara said...

Great colour combo - I'm noting this one down. The clean and simple embellishments are ideal for a mans card, nothing too fussy or frilly. Love it.

Sara xx

Post a Comment