Monday 22 February 2010

PTI Gorgeousness

I started this little set a few weeks ago, and managed to finish it off this weekend, the only problem is, its so gorgeous I now don’t want to give it away! So I’m going to save it for someone really special …

002

Stamps: Giga Guide Lines
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz 
DSP: Chocolate Remix, Holiday Cheer
Mediums- Versamark
Embellishments: Dark chocolate luxe satin 1/2” ribbon, Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dot satin 5/8” satin ribbon, 1-1/4” striped grosgrain ribbon (SU), Hibiscus Burst & scarlet jewel buttons, Linen thread
Tools: White Notepad, Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive.

005

003

004

I’m going back to my craft room now to make some more, they are so much fun to make :O)

.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's just lovely,Dawn....someone is going to be very lucky.

Caryn said...

Wow dawn, they are stunning. When I look at that combination I think of those Raspberry Ruffle chocolates - mmmmmm. Great set.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ohh my Dawn, this set is fantastic !! Love it.

Aimes said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a fabulous set - love the way that butterfly DP fits in perfectly! I'd be very tempted to keep this for myself ;D
x

Post a Comment