Tuesday 18 August 2009

New Cardmarking Workshop in Bexhill

Starting Wednesday 23rd September at 7:15 - 9.15pm Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
Venue: my house.
Come along and have an evening crafting for just £12 including all materials.
Take home 2-4 lovely handmade cards, and a 3D project you can proudly call your own.
Please bring along your basic scissors and glue, all other materials and refreshments provided.
All levels of crafter welcome.
I hope we can make this a regular workshop and if I can get the numbers up I'll look into hiring a hall locally.
Please email me if you are interested, places are limited so booking is essential.
Look forward to meeting fellow crafters in this area :O)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wish I was nearby so I could come along :(

xxx

Post a Comment