Tuesday 21 April 2009

Another Chocolate Chip Fresh Cut

And another Chocolate chip card stamped up using Fresh Cuts again using both the resist embossing and spotlight techniques. I love Chocolate chip, I especially love to add a 'crazy' colour, this time I added Taken with Teal which is another favourite of mine :0)


Recipe:
Stamps - Fresh Cuts
Ink - Taken with Teal, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Embossing ink
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal
Ribbon- Chocolate Chip
Supplies -
Clear Embossing Powder. Raised dots designer holder from the Stampin Up Hodgepodge Hardware collection


I'll be back tomorrow with a fab card I made this evening for a collegue who had her baby girl yesterday.


1 comments:

Aimes said...

Hi Dawn, I just love this colour combo - it's one of my faves! A really funky combo that goes so well with your beautiful images. I love the idea of creating a focal point on your main image - very clever!
Aimes
x

Post a Comment