Tuesday 31 March 2009

Very Simple

Quick and easy, this one is probably one of the quickest cards I've ever made, and I love the simplicity of it - what do you think?



Recipe:
Stamps - Mr & Mrs
Ink - Bashful Blue
Cardstock - Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Punches - Oval large, Oval Scallop, Scallop Edge
Supplies - Diamonte


I pricked a straight lined across the whisper white card, then I stamped the flower using the stamp-a-ma-jig to ensure correct placement (I'd already stamped one image and cut out one flowerhead), I stuck the flower head over with a dimensional and added a diamonte. I punched the two top corners of the whisper white card with the scallop edge punch.

5 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Ooo, it really is simple but very elegant, very stylish and lovely colours,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

craftingdeb said...

Love the elegant,sophisticated look

Aimes said...

Very simple, but very very effective! I love the subtle sophisticated look!
Aimes
x

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous Dawn! So elegant - love it! K xx

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity.

Post a Comment